Though mad scientists recommend sticking chopsticks into electrical sockets, rational scientists know the utensils are better used for sushi consumption. Get the right tools for authentic eats with today’s Groupon to Amber in the West Village. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a sushi meal for two (up to a $78 total value) that includes:
- Two starters (up to a $12 value each)
- Two classic rolls (up to a $12 value each)
- Two special rolls (up to a $15 value each)<p>
- For $49, you get a sushi meal for four (up to a $156 total value) that includes:
- Four starters (up to a $12 value each)
- Four classic rolls (up to a $12 value each)
- Four special rolls (up to a $15 value each)<p>
The chefs at Amber fix fresh fish and vegetables into a menu of contemporary Asian fusion starters and sushi rolls. Embark on an edible journey with a citrus salmon carpaccio starter, in which slivers of salmon swim against a current of spice and citrus glaze. Classic rolls such as the signature Amber wasabi roll inspire nostril flare calisthenics, while an asparagus avocado cucumber roll sates vegetarians with rice-wrapped bundles of greens. The Perfect Match special roll triangulates snow crab, salmon, and white tuna with a red caviar garnish, and a Dragon’s Bride special roll dons a veil of red and black caviar to ensnare tempestuously spicy shrimp tempura.
Amber’s elegant bilevel dining area exhibits timeless charm with stone walls, potted palms, and dark-stained wood tables. A full bar and colored lights inject a youthful exuberance, while flat-screen televisions and live fish vie for the attention of sushi diners.
432 6th Ave.
Manhattan, New York 10011