All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 2, 2015
November 17, 2014
November 15, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a sushi dinner for two (up to $50.70 value)
- Two soups of your choice: miso, hot and sour, wonton, or tom yum
- Two house salads
- Two regular sushi rolls of your choice
- One house special roll of your choice
- One dessert of your choice: flaming fried ice cream or new york cheesecake
- Two drinks<p>
$50 for a sushi dinner for four (up to $101.40 value)
- Four soups of your choice: miso, hot and sour, wonton, or tom yum
- Four house salads
- Four regular sushi rolls of your choice
- Two house special rolls of your choice
- Two desserts of your choice: flaming fried ice cream or new york cheesecake
- Four drinks<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amboy Asian Cafe
Behind the sushi bar at Amboy Asian Cafe, chefs assemble artful platings of sashimi and roll creative maki with names such as Green Dragon, American Hero, and Beauty and Beast. Back in the kitchen, cooks marinate meats in secret sauces and pack Japanese lunch boxes with beef or shrimp teriyaki, rice, and "I Love You" notes from moms. The pan-Asian menu also includes Malaysian curries and Thai noodles, in addition to flaming fried ice cream, smoothies, and old-fashioned egg creams.