Cooking class can channel kids’ and adults’ energy into learning new, delicious meals, and socializing with others
About This Deal
- During cooking class children or adults can have a great time and socialize while learning a useful skill under a watchful eye of an experienced instructor at the same time
- Class schedule:
- Youth Classes are held October 13 and 27, November 10 and 24, December 8 and 22, 1–3 p.m.
- Adult Classes are held October 13 and 27, November 10 and 24, December 8 and 22, 4–6 p.m.
- Age restrictions:
- Youth classes are organized for children aged 8–14
- Adult Classes are organized for students older than 14
About Ambrosia Food Group
The team at Ambrosia Food Group believes that the key to a healthy lifestyle lies in good, powerful cooking ingredients and preparing them in a knowledgeable way. That is why they make it their mission to assist children and adults alike in discovering new meals and techniques. To achieve that they utilize the help of experienced instructors, local institutions and... friendly atmosphere created by other group members. After all, the student who leaves the class relaxed and smiling is exactly the kind of student who is most likely to implement the new cooking practices in their everyday life.