The world's first day-spa owner invited clients to "experience the healing powers of this here tar pit," which was bad news for the clientele but invaluable for modern-day archeologists. Preserve well-being without becoming permanently preserved with today's Groupon to Ambrosia MedSpa in Kirkland. Choose from the following treatments:
- For $69, you get 10 units of Botox (a $150 value).
- For $69, you get one chemical peel (up to a $175 value); choose between two options.
- For $250, you get one Juvederm Ultra lip injection (up to a $550 value).
Ambrosia MedSpa is a physical-rejuvenation center that places bodies in a restorative sanctuary far from the aging hands of gravity and time. A professional staff of therapists and aestheticians administers a variety of skincare treatments to help restore the youthful texture and even skin pigmentation clients first felt when their faces were freed of its gift wrap.
Smooth out wrinkles with 10 units of Botox, one of the most popular skin-rejuvenation treatments, which uses a purified protein to reduce the activity of muscles that can cause deep lines to form over time. Or reverse time without reassembling last year's page-a-day calendars with the noninvasive Jessner's chemical peel, a medium-strength peel best for treating acne scarring and skin discoloration (a $175 value). Its multiple peeling agents gently penetrate into the skin, which can result in greater exfoliation of the outer skin. Or choose the PCA peel, which firms and brightens all skin types ($125 value). Meanwhile, retired competitive whistlers can re-up lost lip volume thanks to the Juvederm Ultra lip injection, a smooth gel filler infused with lidocaine to improve pouty comfort during the treatment.
- I discovered Ambrosia Med Spa several months ago and have loved every treatment I've gotten there. Everyone on staff is so knowledgeable, friendly and engaging. – Cindy V., Yelp, 7/4/10
- Ambrosia is warm, non-intimidating and results oriented. You will never feel self-conscious or embarrassed by your cosemetic [sic] concerns. – debbiewiedemer, Citysearch
9722 NE 119th Way
Kirkland, Washington 98034Get Directions