40-acre lot houses six scenario fields filled with buildings, winding WWI–style trenches, and spools, along with one tournament-grade arena
What You'll Get
- Each “Special Forces” package includes the following for each participant:
- All-day entry to walk-on game
- All-day gun rental (.68 Caliber Semi-Automatic, not the smaller .50 caliber)
- Goggles with full face mask
- Ammo-Belt to carry extra ammo
- Protective vest
- All paintballs must be purchased at the park, outside paintballs are not allowed.
- Warped Paintball Park recommends following their own directions to reach the facility instead of using online map services or GPS devices.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required online. All paintballs must be purchased at the park, outside paintballs are not allowed. Each player must purchase 500 paintballs for $20 and unlimited air refills for $5 at the paintball park. Vouchers may be combined for a large/private group. Must sign waiver. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Park
Charging through fields of giant spools, over stacks of hay bales, staking out a junkyard, and through winding trenches is a daily occurrence at Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Park. Seven scenario theme maps and a tournament-grade turf arena field spread over 20 acres give players of all skills levels a variety of combat zones on which to wage simulated warfare. The City pits players in an unforgiving, paint-or-be-painted war zone consisting of 32 buildings over 40,000 square feet without a protected crosswalk in sight.
History serves as the inspiration of the World War I field, where players begin their match inside a WWI–style trench, and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat by either successfully defending their base or charging the field to overrun their opponent's trenches. Players of the Arena can practice their tournament skills on a field littered with inflated obstacles seen in professional competitions. Ambush Paintball Park's professional staff is on hand to help players with equipment and technical issues.