- Theatres in more than 30 states
- 14+ screens in most theatres
- Stadium-style seating
- Friendly customer service
About This Deal
Being a Groupon subscriber, unlike being a head of state, entitles you to accept great deals from third-party sources without threat of impeachment or revocation of presidential dueling privileges. Today's deal—offered exclusively to first-time buyers—allows you to exercise your liberties with one silver-experience movie ticket to AMC Theatres for $4. This Groupon can be used at any AMC location nationwide; the price of admission varies at different theatres but can be up to $12. Silver-experience tickets are not valid for special engagements, which includes the ten days after the film's original release.
With nearly 400 theatres spanning more than 30 cinematically united states and D.C., AMC Theatres is the nation's premier source for Hollywood's hottest hits. Please visit amctheatres.com for a list of upcoming attractions. Most of AMC's movie megaplexes have at least 14 silver screens and tiered, stadium-style seating, so you'll have a clear view even if you sit behind an Abe Lincoln impersonator.
Pair your peeper feast with some freshly popped corns, a fizzy fountain soda, or some sweet candy treats from the fully stocked concession area (not included in the cost of today's Groupon). AMC's devotion to friendly customer service makes the snack-selecting and movie-going experiences as pleasant as a date with a Tom Hanks character.
Nationwide, AMC movie theatres have won numerous awards. More than 250 Yelpers give the AMC River East 21 theatres an average of four stars. Yelpers are more mixed about the older AMC Loews Pipers Alley 4, giving it a three-star average. Yelpers also give the AMC Loews Theatre at 600 North Michigan and AMC Yorktown 17 locations a three-star average. They give the Loews Woodfield Theatres in Schaumburg a four-star average.
- This is my favorite theater in Chicago. The movie screens are big and the seats are nice and comfortable. – Michael K. on the AMC River East 21 location
- Seats are pretty comfy and spacious. The selection here is good if you like movies of the indie persuasion. – Matty O. on the Loews Alley Theater
- I have been here a gajillion times and the staff is always nice...young and nice and the place is clean. – Ericka L. on the Loews Woodfield Theaters in Schaumburg