* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Reserved Seating
- Digital Projection*
- Stadium Seating*
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- RealD 3D
- Expanded Menu of Feature Fare*
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- This theatre does not allow children under the age of 6 to attend R-rated movies after 6 p.m. For R-rated showtimes starting before 6 p.m., children under the age of 6 may only be admitted with a parent or legal guardian.*
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 21 after 6pm. Please be prepared to show your ID at the theatre.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
Need To Know
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here. Even with these steps, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting AMC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Masks required for all: Because we care about your health, masks are required for guests and crew throughout the theatre, regardless of vaccination status and regardless of local or state guidelines. Your mask must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. Open-chin bandanas and masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable at this time. If needed, masks are available to purchase for just $1.