* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Sensory Friendly Films*
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- Digital Projection*
- RealD 3D
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for promo codes or other discounts.
- Convenience fees cannot be refunded.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here. Even with these steps, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting AMC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are recommended for everyone regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required at select theatres.