* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Digital Projection*
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- Dolby Cinema at AMC
- Recliner Seating
- Reserved Seating
- Sensory Friendly Films*
- IMAX at AMC
- AMC Signature Recliners*
- RealD 3D
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- MacGuffins Bar (21+)
- Expanded Menu of Feature Fare*
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- Regardless of age, all guests purchasing or consuming alcohol within the theatre must show positive proof of age. Guests without a valid ID cannot purchase or consume alcohol per AMC policy.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- Open Caption (On-screen Subtitles)*
- Stop by guest services with your movie ticket stub and parking garage ticket, and we’ll validate it (good for up to four hours). Ticket stub cannot be considered validation at the garage.*
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for promo codes or other discounts.
- Convenience fees cannot be refunded.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here. Even with these steps, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting AMC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are recommended for everyone regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required at select theatres.