* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Digital Projection*
- Sensory Friendly Films*
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- Reserved Seating
- Dolby Cinema at AMC
- RealD 3D
- AMC Signature Recliners*
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- Expanded Menu of Feature Fare*
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for promo codes or other discounts.
- Convenience fees cannot be refunded.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here.
- We follow area mandates. If masks are required by mandate, masks must always be worn, only to be removed while actively enjoying food or drinks. If a mandate requires proof of vaccination, please be prepared to follow the mandate specifics, and show your vaccine documentation and photo ID if required. There will be visible signage at the theatre to inform you of these requirements.