* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- Stadium Seating*
- Digital Projection*
- Recliner Seating
- Reserved Seating
- RealD 3D
- AMC Signature Recliners*
- MacGuffins Bar (21+)
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- Expanded Menu of Feature Fare*
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- This theatre does not allow children under the age of 6 to attend R-rated movies after 6 p.m. For R-rated showtimes starting before 6 p.m., children under the age of 6 may only be admitted with a parent or legal guardian.*
- Regardless of age, all guests purchasing or consuming alcohol within the theatre must show positive proof of age. Guests without a valid ID cannot purchase or consume alcohol per AMC policy.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
Need To Know
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here. Even with these steps, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting AMC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Masks required for all. Because we care about your health, masks are required for guests and crew throughout the theatre. Your mask must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. Neck gaiters, open-chin bandanas and masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable at this time, according to World Health Organization guidelines. If needed, masks are available to purchase for just $1.