* These amenities are only available in select auditoriums or showtimes; please see additional details while selecting your tickets.
- Reserved Seating
- Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online.*
- Recliner Seating
- RealD 3D
- AMC Signature Recliners*
- Hot Foods Like Pizza, Fries, Chicken Tenders and More.*
- Coca-Cola Freestyle
- The Marketplace Self-Service Food and Drink Kiosk*
- Director’s Lounge: Beer, wine or cocktails for guests 21 and over
- Food & Drinks Online Ordering
- Expanded Menu of Feature Fare*
- This theatre does not allow children under the age of 6 to attend R-rated movies after 6 p.m. For R-rated showtimes starting before 6 p.m., children under the age of 6 may only be admitted with a parent or legal guardian.*
- No Outside Food and Beverage*
- Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Guests 25 years and under must show ID. We restrict children younger than 6 from attending R-Rated films after 6pm to improve the experience for everyone. To bring your children younger than 6 to R-Rated films, please visit us before 6pm.*
- Regardless of age, all guests purchasing or consuming alcohol within the theatre must show positive proof of age. Guests without a valid ID cannot purchase or consume alcohol per AMC policy.*
- This theatre offers assisted listening devices. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- This theatre is wheelchair-accessible in all auditoriums.*
- Audio Description devices available at this theatre. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information.*
- Parking is only $5 at Universal CityWalk with your purchase of a movie ticket. General parking price is $28 from open to 5pm and $10 after 5pm. AMC Theatres is happy to provide a rebate to bring parking costs down to $5 anytime. If purchased on the AMCTheatres.com website or mobile app, you will receive a barcode in the email receipt that provides a rate of $5 upon arrival at the tollbooth. If you do not have a barcode, you may take advantage of a rebate at the theatre to bring the General Parking price down to $5. Parking offers cannot be combined.*
- Not refundable after showtime.
- Valid only for date and time selected.
- Not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- AMC is taking enhanced health and safety measures with its AMC Safe & Clean program. Read more here. Even with these steps, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting AMC, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Masks not required unless locally mandated: Masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests. Guests not yet fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask throughout the building. Masks may be removed while actively enjoying food and drinks. Masks available to purchase for $1 if needed.