Dining out can be a great change of atmosphere, especially if you’re used to eating your meals hastily in an unguarded meat locker. Have a seat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a three-course Asian dinner for two (up to a $69.70 value)
- $52 for a three-course Asian dinner for four (up to a $139.40 value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- Two appetizers (up to a $17.95 value)
- Two thai ice teas or bubble teas (up to an $11.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $39.90 value)<p>
The menu kicks off with appetizers, such as spiced-duck lettuce wraps, that pave the way for entrees, including seafood curry ($18.95), rainbow chicken ($13.95), and pan-fried red snapper ($19.95).<p>
Amcook Fusion Cuisine
The chefs at Amcook Fusion Cuisine are well known for their specialty Chinese ,Malaysia and Thai food. To celebrate the Chinese New Year Of 'Goat', diners can enjoy the taste of these countries' fare with fresh Shrimp, Chinese vegetables, Malaysian nyonya cooking, as well as Thai-style mango and ginger dishes.