Noninvasive device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to help tone skin and contour curves
About This Deal
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Valid treatment areas: front thighs, back thighs, buttocks, arms, lower back, upper back, love handles, and abdomen
- Recommended number of treatments: 5-6
- Equipment: VelaShape III
- Recovery time: patient can return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
Need To Know
Dr. Jay Sheth and Dr. Darshana Sheth draw from 22 years of experience as family practitioners to head Amerejuve. From eMatrix Skin Rejuvenation to IPL Photofacials, the full service med spa offers more than a dozen anti-aging med spa procedures and cosmetic surgeries. As such, microdermabrasion treatments exfoliate the skin to remove acne scars and wrinkles, evening the skin tone for a glowing finish. For the body, CoolSculpting target stubborn fat deposits using cold pressure, in an effective non-surgical procedure.