Noninvasive device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to help tone skin and contour curves
What You'll Get
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Valid treatment areas: front thighs, back thighs, buttocks, arms, lower back, upper back, love handles, and abdomen
- Recommended number of treatments: 5-6
- Equipment: VelaShape III
- Recovery time: patient can return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: front thighs, back thighs, buttocks, arms, lower back, upper back, love handles, and abdomen. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Dr. Jay Sheth and Dr. Darshana Sheth draw from 22 years of experience as family practitioners to head Amerejuve. From eMatrix Skin Rejuvenation to IPL Photofacials, the full service med spa offers more than a dozen anti-aging med spa procedures and cosmetic surgeries. As such, microdermabrasion treatments exfoliate the skin to remove acne scars and wrinkles, evening the skin tone for a glowing finish. For the body, CoolSculpting target stubborn fat deposits using cold pressure, in an effective non-surgical procedure.