What You'll Get
Car troubles and speed bumps both come out of nowhere and slow people down, but only one can be fixed with a hijacked steamroller. Take a more well-rounded approach to car care with this Groupon.
$59 for a two-year car-care package ($279.95 value)
- Eight full-service oil changes
- Two of each of the following: tire rotations, air-conditioning inspections and recharges, brake inspections, and radiator/coolant flushes
- Two 30-minute sets of labor on additional repairs, two computerized check-engine light scans, and two starting- and charging-system analyses
- Additional discounts on service and repairs
Choose from the following locations:
- 390 East Gish Road in San Jose
- 3041 Middlefield Road in Redwood City
- 2765 Scott Boulevard in Santa Clara
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 2 services per visit. Online redemption required. Must activate by 5/29/14; card expires 2 years from activation date. Appointment required. Must redeem online for punch card; card mailed 7 business days after redemption. Extra fee for synthetic oil, diesel oil, or for vehicles that need more than 5 quarts. Extra fee for replacement fluid with coolant flush. May redeem across visits. Extra fee for refrigerant with A/C recharges. Groupon is valid for any participating location at the time of redemption. Services vary by location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About America's Best Car Care Plan
With America's Best Car Care Plan, ASE-certified technicians keep autos running smoothly by injecting car insides with up to 5 quarts of clean conventional oil (upgrades to synthetic require additional charges) and performing a host of auto-maintenance services. Brake inspections and adjustments grant drivers the peace of mind that cars are safe and equipped for inclement weather and duck-crossing signs that come out of nowhere. Two tire rotations ensure automotive equilibrium can find long-lasting balance and tire grooves wear evenly.