All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Summer camps are the best way to give kids a taste of freedom without having them lick the Liberty Bell. Ring in summertime with this Groupon.
$69 for a Weeklong Summer Camp (Up to $200 Value)
Choose from the following summer camps, each of which takes place at a different business location on different weeks—follow the links for full details:
- America’s Best Karate (a $169 value)
- Any Explorer camp at All Around Learning Center, including Computer-Game Design Explorer and Robotics I & II Explorer (a $145 value)
- Any Fit-n-Fun camp at Xtreme Gymnastics (a $149 value)
- Goshin Karate and Judo Academy (a $149 value)
- Jaz Family Sport & Fitness (a $169 value)
- Paradise Valley School of Karate (a $140 value)
- Talent Team Performing Arts (a $200 value)
- The Scottsdale Studio of Music (a $149 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 discounted camp per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least one week in advance; subject to availability. Must be at least 4 years old; specific age requirements vary by camp, see camp website for details. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Summer Camps
"I'm bored!" is probably the most common phrase uttered by children out of school for the summer. Even inundated with an abundance of toys, games, and technology, kids still want more. Instead of getting them yet another magical centaur, parents can keep their offspring occupied with one of Arizona Summer Camps' diversions. The camp teams up with a variety of local businesses to present a diverse array of summer camps to engage the minds and bodies of youths. The quality of instruction is top-notch, and the student-to-teacher ratios are kept low.
Kids can expand their horizons with science-driven experimentation in fields such as robotics or computer gaming, or break a sweat and a few boards in one of several martial-arts camps. Gymnastics camps bolster coordination and strength in wee ones.