Patient is closed in a pressurized room or tube, breathing pure oxygen to treat conditions like: infections, air in blood vessels, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized room or tube. In a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, the air pressure is increased to three times higher than normal air pressure. The lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure. Conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include: serious infections, bubbles of air in your blood vessels, and wounds that won’t heal as a result of diabetes or radiation injury.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all sessions 90 days from first redemption. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metro Recovery Room
Metro Recovery Room provides hyperbaric therapy sessions in one of their state-of-the-art machines. The process involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized tube as the air pressure is increased to three times higher than normal. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at a normal rate.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is used to treat several medical conditions:
- Anemia, severe
- Brain abscess
- Bubbles of air in your blood vessels (arterial gas embolism)
- Decompression sickness
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Crushing injury
- Infection of skin or bone that causes tissue death
- Non-healing wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers
- Radiation injury
- Skin graft or skin flap at risk of tissue death
- Vision loss, sudden and painless