After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $69 for American private escape room admission for up to six people (a $180 value)
Cold War Crisis
Mad Professor’s Asylum:
American Escape Rooms
American Escape Rooms brings visitors some of the most fun and exciting challenges they'll ever face in an escape game experience. During each 60-minute game, groups of friends meet up and collectively prove their mental prowess and test their instincts. They must always remember that to solve the complex tasks demanded of them, teamwork, a good mix of skills, and a variety of styles and backgrounds can only help teams with their time...and time is the most prized possession. Groups have up to 60 minutes to complete any of the following mission quests, with a heap of glory and secret rewards awaiting those who notch up the fastest times in each mission.
- Zombie Apocalypse: A deadly virus threatens to re-write DNA, the very code of our existence, and alter humanity forever. Find the cure and stop the Zombie Apocalypse from becoming a reality. Groups have an hour to save mankind. Players: 1–8; difficulty: 4/5.
- Cold War Crisis: It’s October 27, 1962, the Cold War’s temperature is at its boiling point and about to go nuclear. Groups must infiltrate an enemy base and diffuse a nuclear bomb planted by a rogue agent before civilization as we know it becomes a curious afterthought for future Earth pioneers, destroyed by nuclear armageddon. Players: 1–8; difficulty: 4/5.
- The Mad Professor’s Asylum: Everyone's worst nightmare has just happened: discovering they are trapped in a sadistic professor’s lab of pure evil and darkness. Teams will have to face their deepest fears and mentally out-duel this madman to escape his horror show while retaining whatever fragments of their humanity they can. This challenge will definitely cause an adrenaline rush, and is not for the faint of heart. Players: 1–8; difficulty: 5/5.
- Mind-Boggling: The human mind is a chaotic and frightening place if not tended to. Those trapped in this room will find themselves questioning their sanity as they are confronted with left- and right-brain puzzles and riddles teetering on the edges of reason. The only way out of this maze of absurdities is to cling to each other and work as a unit. Players: 1–6; difficulty: 4/5.