What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
Valid on weekdays:
- $122 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($245 value)
- $162 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($325 value)
- $127 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($255 value)
- $167 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($335 value)<p>
Valid on weekends:
- $137 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($275 value)
- $177 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($355 value)
- $142 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($285 value)
- $182 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($365 value)<p>
Climb aboard a Sylvan pontoon boat for self-piloted excursions on the Mississippi River. Up to nine passengers fit in a 21-foot boat, and a 24-foot boat holds up to 12. A $500 deposit is required at booking, which is refunded after use if there are no damages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Not valid on Memorial Day weekend. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Lady Yacht Cruises
With cruises and rentals from Dubuque’s American Lady Yacht Cruises, you can set sail along the Mississippi River either as a relaxed passenger or an adventuresome captain. Aboard the $1 million American Lady yacht, passengers roam the vessel's two stories, slipping into the climate-controlled interior salons or enjoying the river breeze on the open bow and upper deck. The yacht has hosted weddings and corporate events, and it regularly departs on happy hour and sunset dinner cruises that treat passengers to fresh air, panoramic views, drinks, and refreshments from the ship’s caterer, Catfish Charlie’s River Club.
Sylvan 21- and 24-foot pontoon boats are also in the company's fleet.