Renting a boat gives you a chance to drive a boat, which, in turn, lets you feel a small piece of what it's like to become a boat. Test-drive a new lifestyle with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $177 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental weekends and holidays ($355 value)
- $127 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental on a weekday ($255 value)
- $122 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental on a weekday ($245 value)
- $167 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental on a weekday ($335 value)
- $137 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental on weekends and holidays ($275 value)
- $142 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental on weekends and holidays ($285 value)
- $162 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental on a weekday ($325 value)
- $182 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental on weekends and holidays ($365 value)
Climb aboard a Sylvan pontoon boat for self-piloted excursions on the Mississippi River. 21-foot boats hold up to nine passengers, and 24-foot boats hold up to twelve. A $500 deposit is required at booking, which is refunded after use if there are no damages.
American Lady Yacht Cruises
With cruises and rentals from Dubuque’s American Lady Yacht Cruises, you can set sail along the Mississippi River either as a relaxed passenger or an adventuresome captain. Aboard the $1 million American Lady yacht, passengers roam the vessel's two stories, slipping into the climate-controlled interior salons or enjoying the river breeze on the open bow and upper deck. The yacht has hosted weddings and corporate events, and it regularly departs on happy hour and sunset dinner cruises that treat passengers to fresh air, panoramic views, drinks, and refreshments from the ship’s caterer, Catfish Charlie’s River Club.
Sylvan 21- and 24-foot pontoon boats are also in the company's fleet.