Renting a boat gives you a chance to drive a boat, which, in turn, lets you feel a small piece of what it's like to become a boat owner. Test-drive a new lifestyle with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
Valid on weekdays:
- $122 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($245 value)
- $162 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($325 value)
- $127 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($255 value)
- $167 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($335 value)<p>
Valid on weekends:
- $137 for a half-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($275 value)
- $177 for a full-day 21-foot pontoon boat rental ($355 value)
- $142 for a half-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($285 value)
- $182 for a full-day 24-foot pontoon boat rental ($365 value) <p>
Climb aboard a Sylvan pontoon boat for self-piloted excursions on the Mississippi River. Up to nine passengers fit in a 21-foot boat, and a 24-foot boat holds up to 12. A $500 deposit is required at booking, which is refunded after use if there are no damages.
American Lady Yacht Cruises
With cruises and rentals from Dubuque’s American Lady Yacht Cruises, you can set sail along the Mississippi River either as a relaxed passenger or an adventuresome captain. Aboard the $1 million American Lady yacht, passengers roam the vessel's two stories, slipping into the climate-controlled interior salons or enjoying the river breeze on the open bow and upper deck. The yacht has hosted weddings and corporate events, and it regularly departs on happy hour and sunset dinner cruises that treat passengers to fresh air, panoramic views, drinks, and refreshments from the ship’s caterer, Catfish Charlie’s River Club.
Sylvan 21- and 24-foot pontoon boats are also in the company's fleet.
100% of 27 customers recommend
“Very nice staff and boat. Great experience. ”
“The pantoon we rented was in good condition and clean. We were given excellent instructions on operating it and how to avoid problem areas in the river.”
“Diane was a very kind and sweet person. It was a pleasure renting a boat from her.”