All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 12, 2015
Reviewed August 25, 2015
Reviewed August 5, 2015
What You'll Get
- $150 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox (up to $300 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase will be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Laser Skincare Northwest
The physicians and Master Estheticians at American Laser Skincare Northwest share a simple goal: helping clients be able to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful smiling back. They approach this task with a variety of non-invasive beauty treatments. Below, we've highlighted four essentials of their toolkit:
1. The GentleMax Pro: the Cadillac of hair removal lasers, the GentleMax Pro's dual beams shut down pesky hair follicles, while its cooling system keeps surrounding skin comfortable.
2. Microneedling: This treatment stimulates collagen, plumping skin, minimizing scars, and much more.
3. Ultherapy Skin Rejuvenation : FDA- Approved for non-surgical facelifts, with no downtime.
4. Fotofacial Technology: This non-invasive system works via Intense Pulsed Light. Its beams improve skin texture, smooth away fine lines, improve rosacea, and lighten dark spots or not-so-temporary tattoos.