Chemical peel may improve the appearance of the skin by shedding the outer layer of cells
What You'll Get
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
About American Laser Skincare Northwest
The physicians and Master Estheticians at American Laser Skincare Northwest share a simple goal: helping clients be able to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful smiling back. They approach this task with a variety of non-invasive beauty treatments. Below, we've highlighted four essentials of their toolkit:
1. The GentleMax Pro: the Cadillac of hair removal lasers, the GentleMax Pro's dual beams shut down pesky hair follicles, while its cooling system keeps surrounding skin comfortable.
2. Microneedling: This treatment stimulates collagen, plumping skin, minimizing scars, and much more.
3. Ultherapy Skin Rejuvenation : FDA- Approved for non-surgical facelifts, with no downtime.
4. Fotofacial Technology: This non-invasive system works via Intense Pulsed Light. Its beams improve skin texture, smooth away fine lines, improve rosacea, and lighten dark spots or not-so-temporary tattoos.