A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to American Pi in Deland. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a one-pizza dinner (a $20.38 total value) that includes:
- One 14-inch pizza with two toppings (a $14.99 value)
10 breadsticks (a $5.39 value)<p>
- For $18, you get a two-pizza dinner (a $40.86 total value) that includes:
- Two 14-inch pizzas with two toppings each (a $14.99 value each)
- Garlic cheesy bread (a $3.89 value)
- 10 wings (a $6.99 value)<p>
American Pi’s expert pizza maestros dress bready crust from edge to edge with crimson tomato sauce, generous handfuls of meltable mozzarella, and freshly sliced toppings. Satisfy stomach demands with 14 inches of steaming, tomato-slathered pie ornamented with topping couples, be it a meaty duo of pepperoni and sausage or an enmeshed pair of tangoing mushrooms and onions.
Hunger hankerings abate under the delicious assault of a two-pizza meal, complete with aromatic garlic melting into cheese-covered bread and 10 saucy wings. For smaller appetites or to stock up for edible Jenga, guests can opt for one pizza paired with 10 breadsticks. Encouraged to nosh within American Pi’s cozy quarters, guests can also tear into cheesy triangles after picking up the pie or having it delivered to homes, offices, or factories made from 10,000 crates of Lincoln Logs.