Real estate refers to land and all the immovable assets on it, including natural resources, buildings, and the army of stone statues depicting the previous owner. Learn how to unload monumental statuary with this Groupon.
$175 for a 40-Hour Real-Estate Salesperson Course ($350 Value)
- Geared toward students with no previous real-estate experience
- Textbook included
- Qualifies students to take the Massachusetts salesperson license exam
- Students can review the course for free up to two years after completion
- Classes can be completed in two or four weeks
- Weekday and weekend classes available
- Click here to see the schedule<p>
American Real Estate Academy
American Real Estate Academy has been helping students master the intricacies of property sales for 42 years. Its carefully selected instructors lead classes for neophytes looking to get their salesperson license, learn the ins and outs of the business, and find out the startling truth about where houses come from. The academy boasts higher test scores for its students than the state average, and many students go on to successful careers. The academy also helps real-estate veterans step up to a broker license in preparation to open their own office and work for themselves. Continuing-education courses keep professionals up to date on current rules and regulations, fulfilling state-mandated requirements and keeping licenses active.