All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 13, 2018
· Reviewed April 10, 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018
What You'll Get
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, but teach him to genetically engineer his own fish and—by the gods, what has science done? Evolve your mind with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for the California Silver package ($175 value)
- 45-hour Real Estate Principles course
- 45-hour Real Estate Practice course
- 45-hour Real Estate Finance course
- California Exam Prep Master
- Licensed to Soar career e-book
- Real estate math handbook
- 400-page e-book
$119 for the California Success package ($249 value)
- Everything included in the Silver package
- Customizable real estate agent website
- Quick-Start Guide for New Real Estate Professionals e-book
- Top Ten Tech Tools for Launching Your Real Estate Career e-book
- One “Field of Specialization” real estate designation
- Individual property listing website
Both packages also include online exams and online checklists
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for the state and course package purchased. Not valid for substitution or exchanges. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption required at www.realestatexpress.com/redeem. Coursework and access to software expires 6 months from date of voucher redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Real Estate Express
Real Estate Express seeks to provide the latest in state-approved real estate license courses to anyone with an Internet connection. In addition to providing soon-to-be-agents with pre-licensure coursework and state-specific instructor support, it provides continuing-education courses that cater to busy real-estate professionals on topics such as selling to seniors, short sales, and environmental issues.