Real-estate licensing packages include online courses, e-books, and state-required curriculum to study for real-estate license exam
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$197 for a Kansas Silver package ($394 value)
- 30-hour Kansas pre-license course
- 30-hour Kansas practices course
- State Exam Prep Master
- Real-estate math handbook
- Real Estate Math and Principles of Real Estate Practice e-books
$222 for a Kansas Success package ($444 value)
- Everything included in the Silver package
- Customizable website for real-estate agents
- Quick-Start Guide for New Real Estate Professionals e-book
- Top Ten Tech Tools for Launching Your Real Estate Career e-book
- “Field of Specialization” real-estate designation
- Individual property-listing website
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for the state and course package purchased. Not valid for substitution or exchanges. Online only. Coursework and access to software expires 6 months from date of voucher redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Real Estate Express
Real Estate Express seeks to provide the latest in state-approved real estate license courses to anyone with an Internet connection. In addition to providing soon-to-be-agents with pre-licensure coursework and state-specific instructor support, it provides continuing-education courses that cater to busy real-estate professionals on topics such as selling to seniors, short sales, and environmental issues.