Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for $10 worth of burgers and American food
- $7 for $10 worth of burgers and American food for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Saturday, 11:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.; Sunday 12:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Minimum order amount: $10
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Freshness is the focus at American WildBurger. The chefs' high-quality ingredients include all-natural cheeses and meats free of antiobiotics, preservatives, and hormones. Plus, everything is made to order, so every meal is personalized.
- Chicago BBQ, an all-beef patty with country barbecue sauce, smoked gouda, sautéed onions, tomato, and mozzarella on a pretzel bun
- You’re My Boy Bleu, an all-beef patty with blue cheese, bacon, mushrooms, grilled onions, tomato, and lettuce on a pretzel bun
- Washington Salmon, blackened salmon with avocado, tomato, and mango barbecue sauce on an egg bun
Be a Burger Architect: If you’re not feeling one of the signature burgers, it may be time to strike out on your own. You’ll start with a choice of protein—beef, chicken, turkey, bison, or WildBurger (see below)—and sandwich it in a pretzel, egg, whole-wheat, or gluten-free bun. Then you’ll gussy it up with a choice of eight cheeses and nine toppings, and, finally, a sauce such as chipotle mayo, garlic aioli, or spicy goat.
Walk on the Wild Side: For anyone having trouble settling on just one protein, the WildBurger patty might offer the perfect solution. It’s a three-way combination of beef, chicken, and turkey.
Where the Beef Isn’t: You can substitute a turkey burger or portobello mushroom for any beef patty with no extra charge.
Spice Up Your Side: The cajun fries offer a zesty take on the classic burger side dish. For something even more out-of-the-ordinary, try the calamari ceviche. This gluten-free option is prepared with onions, bell peppers, tomato, mango, avocado, lime juice, jalapeños, and cilantro.