Though a chartered yacht is a comfortable way to tour the seas, it can only navigate landmasses with the help of hundreds of unhappy pack goats. Explore the Oregonian landscape in terra firma style and comfort with today's Groupon for half off tours with America's Hub World Tours. This adventurous pack of guides takes crowds on scenic and historic hikes through settings ranging from volcanoes to street markets. Depending on your thirst for thrills and cranial willies, grab one of the following Groupons:
- $12 for a two-hour Portland City Walking Adventure (a $24 value)
- $40 for an all-day Oregon Coastal Tour (an $80 value)
- $40 for an all-day Mount Hood Loop Tour (an $80 value)
- $50 for an all-day Mount St. Helens Tour (a $100 value)
- $25 for a four-hour Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour (a $50 value)
Regardless of the tour, a friendly, enthusiastic guide will lead the way, peppering insights that make low-brow touristy talk sound like a faint yawn in a vacant lecture hall. Likewise, the itineraries for all tours are generously slotted with engaging encounters with local cultural hearths, such as China Town on the Portland City Walking Adventure; local landmarks, such as the historic Columbia River Highway on the Mount Hood Loop Tour; local foodie-friendly spots, such as the Tillamook Cheese Factory on the Oregon Coastal Tour; and other local hot spots, such as Multnomah Falls on the Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour or lava monsters on the Mount St. Helens Tour.
Most tours are scheduled frequently throughout the week, and some tours, such as the city walking tours, run daily; others, such as the Mt. Hood Loop Tours, run seasonally. Check out the America's Hub World Tours website for complete scheduling information.
Groupon users will meet at the Multnomah County Library for all tours.
- The tour was fun and refreshing--great scenery and panoramas, fresh air and an unhurried pace with a very considerate, knowlegeable [sic] guide. – MaryLinne
- We are from the East coast. Thanks to Hub's well-planned tour, we got to see and learn a lot about Portland during our very short visit to the city. – lesstravel10