A lantern-bearing guide leads tour-goers to Louisville’s top haunted landmarks with a history filled with dark mysteries
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What's included: 90-minute guided tour
- Departure times: Seven days a week, 8 p.m. nightly
- Departure location: outside G B Brewery, right on the corner of West Liberty and South 4th Streets, 400 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
- Check-in: 15 minutes prior to the tour
- Adult ticket is for ages 12 and up.
- Free admission for children 6 and under.
- Distance: 3/4 mile
- What to bring: a camera for ghost hunting with photography, bottled water (recommended in the summer)
- What to wear: Dress for the weather; wear comfortable walking shoes and if it looks like rain, bring a poncho or umbrella.
- Keep in mind that you will not have access to bathrooms during the duration of the tour. Please use facilities prior to arriving at the tour starting point.
About AmeriGhost Haunted Tours
The humble beginnings of AmeriGhost Haunted Tours date back to 2003 when Frankie and Kim Harris decided to open Nashville Ghost Tours giving people a chance to explore the dark history of the Music City. Participants were delighted and soon after, following popular demand, more tours were added to their portfolio. Years later, AmeriGhost Haunted Tours operated not in one, but four different locations across the country, leading participants to some of the most haunted and historic sites in Nashville, Washington DC, Louisville, and Orlando. Praised for its authenticity and performance—not to disclose too much, but, for example, the tour in Nashville is led by a lantern-bearing guide—the tours are a great way to learn about the paranormal mysteries behind one of America's most haunted cities.