Long-time bowling industry leader with locations all across the country features bowling packages and entertaining arcades
About This Deal
Some AMF Bowling locations are temporarily closed or have party size limitations. Please check your preferred center’s status here or call directly to confirm that the location is currently open for business and can accommodate your party prior to purchasing.
- California centers are temporarily closed due to state guidance.
- Please check back soon for updates!
- Professional industrial hygienists ensure that centers are clean, sanitized, and maintained on a regular basis
- Lanes will be provided while adhering to social distancing guidelines between different groups
- Food and beverage options are available with self-service ordering
- Separate shoe return stations are in place where possible to limit contact
- Additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes and/or spray are available as needed
- All staff wear personal protective equipment and food handlers wear gloves for the entirety of shifts
Two Hours of Bowling and Shoe Rentals
- Shoe rental: included
- Scoring system: computer
- Bumpers available? yes
- Food and drinks available for purchase.
Retail values vary by location. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase.
Need To Know
About AMF Bowling
"You're up." At more than 200 AMF locations across the U.S., that message is passed between friends as they pick up a ball, step up to the line, and prepare to have a great time. Now synonymous with bowling, AMF was founded in 1901 as American Machine and Foundry. It wasn't until 1946, however, that the company made a splash in bowling, introducing the automated pin spotter to the public.
Today, the nationwide network of bowling centers of Bowlero, Bowlmor, and AMF is a source of year-round entertainment for people of all ages. AMF centers offer a modern approach to traditional bowling—with pro-quality lanes, innovative scoring systems, all-star menus, entertaining arcades and the ability to share laneside experiences on social media. When cravings strike, the game still goes on thanks to AMF’s laneside food and beverage service.