All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$99 for a five-course Tuscan dinner for two (C$185 value)
- C$195 for a five-course Tuscan dinner for four (C$370 value)
- First course: pan-seared scallops served on beet puree topped with crispy leeks
- Second course: thin-sliced raw beef-tenderloin carpaccio in portabella consommé with vegetable brunoise
- Third course: orange-and-fennel salad with white balsamic dressing and crispy prosciutto
- Fourth course: walnut-crusted lamb with celery-root puree and salsa verde
- Dessert: pear crumb cake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No substitutions. Does not include tax & gratuity. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amici Restaurant and Bombolini Wine Bar
At Amici Restaurant and Bombolini Wine Bar, Executive Chef Patrick Shrupka and Chef Todd Bjornson draw inspiration from Northern Italy to craft upscale Mediterranean entrees. Frommer's dubs the fine-dining restaurant the "pinnacle of sublime Northern Italian cuisine." The menu rotates, but past favourites have included antipasti such as beef carpaccio and gnocchi in an herbed brie cream. Main dishes run the gamut from fresh fettuccine to roasted lamb rack; pair each with wine from the eatery's impressive selection. Adventurous eaters can sample some of the more exotic dishes, which incorporate ostrich, wild boar, bison, and venison. The staff is happy to accommodate food allergies, dietary preferences, and napkin phobias.