The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $80 total value)
- $51.75 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $80 total value)
- $69 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $160 total value)
- $75 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $160 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $8 value each)
Click to see the full dinner menu.
Amici's Restaurant's chefs stir pots brimming with fresh pastas, plate golden rings of fried calamari, and grill new york strip steaks. The servers then transport the platters of Italian fare to the dining area, which is enclosed by exposed-brick walls and filled with round tables draped in crisp, white cloths and topped with bottles of olive oil for drizzling on fresh bread or silencing squeaky olive-oil bottles. Paintings of quaint cafes hang above the full bar, where a sleek stone counter reflects the restaurant's red and white exterior with a decorative wrought-iron café table and chairs for two.
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 316 customers recommend
“It's a nice resturant so dress appropriately :)”
“Awesome place, authentic, great ambiance, great food”
“Excellent food great drinks and a wonderful staff”