All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $80 total value)
- $51.75 for an Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to $80 total value)
- $69 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $160 total value)
- $75 for an Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to $160 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $8 value each)
Click to see the full dinner menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Hot Anitpasto, Shellfish Martini Appetizer, Lobster Fettuccine, and NY Strip Entree require a $5 surcharge. Offer is valid for menu items only - not valid for specials or other promotional offers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amici's Restaurant
Amici's Restaurant's chefs stir pots brimming with fresh pastas, plate golden rings of fried calamari, and grill new york strip steaks. The servers then transport the platters of Italian fare to the dining area, which is enclosed by exposed-brick walls and filled with round tables draped in crisp, white cloths and topped with bottles of olive oil for drizzling on fresh bread or silencing squeaky olive-oil bottles. Paintings of quaint cafes hang above the full bar, where a sleek stone counter reflects the restaurant's red and white exterior with a decorative wrought-iron café table and chairs for two.