What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Gourmet Frozen Meals
If you envy your foodie-friends' endless kitchen creativity and effortless mastery of daily deliciousness, today's Groupon gives you the secret to gourmet meals every night. Inspiration starts at the grocery store, and with today's deal at Amish Market in Tribeca, $15 gets you $35 worth of gourmet cheeses, exotic meats, artisan breads, and more. Kiss your frozen dinners, processed cheeses, and bland factory-bread goodbye; invite your friends over for a dinner party, and let the fancy fare at Amish Market run wild on their palates. Ingredients this good practically cook themselves.
As you browse the Mediterranean-style marketplace, passing colorful pallets of produce on wrought-iron racks, your inner gourmand will take over and lead you straight to high-quality ingredients from small artisan producers and international foods of culinary import. Pick up a few exotic cheeses, imported olives, and paper-thin salami from its full-service deli for an effortless cocktail platter that will delight the palate and save you from putting toothpicks into a hundred marinated water chestnuts that no one will eat. The bakery at Amish Market is full of hearth-baked artisan breads that make any sandwich sing, and decadent cakes and pastries that are perfect after-dinner treats or early-morning sweets. Organic, heirloom, and exotic produce, grown locally and abroad, will satisfy those looking for the perfect tomato and those in search of strange-smelling fruit they once tasted on a trip to Southeast Asia. The Butcher Shoppe gives shoppers ethical and high-quality choices, with free-range poultry, steaks dry-aged in-house, and a selection of game such as quail and venison; its fresh seafood makes for the best baked fillets and shrimp cocktails to ever hit your kitchen. A carefully cultivated pantry stocked with aged vinegars, imported chocolates, coffee, seasonings, and more ensures that you don't need to run anywhere else to make your perfect meal.
Though you can't use your Groupon for eating in at the cafe, Amish Market's prepared foods are perfect for a quick hump-day dinner. Leave with a home-made lasagna or chicken marsala along with a sundried tomato spread from the Amish-To-Go deli.
- The cheese section is fabulous, and their fresh meats and seafood counter is outstanding. The staff is courteous and efficient. – Larry H., Yelp
- Great atmosphere. Feels like a Mediterranean market. Wide selection of foods from around the world. It's fun to wander around the store and find a cool item around the next corner. – Brian D., Yelp
- I shop here alot [sic] for my groceries too and the selection is incredible. The produce is the freshest and best priced in town. I can't walk past the pastry bar without indulging in some of the sweets. – JBV215, Citysearch
Gourmet Frozen Meals
With today’s Groupon, you can finally say goodbye to frozen dinners. Here are some of the brands that have unsuccessfully tried to replicate the gourmet experience of a fine restaurant or home-cooked meal. They will not be missed.
- Chef Lisle’s Thaw ‘N’ Serve Meat-and-More Bowls
- Haute Cuisine’s Prosciutto Pizza Bagel Pocket Dogs
- Monsieur Délicieux’s Corn Dog in a Can (Now With Mayo!)
- Governor’s Choice Microwave-Broiled Beef Tongues
- Dr. Healthful’s Hospital Food At Home
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per visit. Valid for in-store purchases only, not for cafe or catering. Cannot combine with any other offers. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.