Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$34 for a shooting-range package for two (a $69 total value)
- One lane rental with one gun rental and 50 rounds of ammo (a $50 value)
- Lane admission for a second guest (a $5 value)
- Four silhouette targets (a $6 value)
- Eye and ear protection (an $8 value)
$22 for an all-day range pass (a $45 value)
- Electronic target-retrieval system
- Climate controlled for when the next ice age hits
- Savage Range Systems Snail Systems bullet trap minimizes lead dust
At a Glance
Under the leadership of owner J. Doug Alley, the staff of Ammo Alley trains marksmen of all experience levels through classes ranging from Practical Pistol to Advanced Firearms/Close Quarter Defense Tactics II. Instructors can also prepare students to apply for concealed-weapon permits or customize their training in private sessions. The pro shop stocks brands such as Glock, Ruger and Smith & Wesson, plus apparel from Packing in Pink and Mossy Oak. Ammo Alley also strives to connect customers with further resources by maintaining affiliations with organizations including the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the Youth Shooting Sports Alliance, and the National Rifle Association.