Choose from Four Options
- $20 for one month of ballroom, chicago stepping, or salsa classes for one adult ($40 value)
- $35 for one month of ballroom, chicago stepping, or salsa classes for two adults ($80 value)
- $15 for one month of youth ballroom or Zumba kids classes for one child ($30 value)
- $25 for one month of youth ballroom or Zumba kids classes for two children ($60 value)
- Click here to see the class schedule.
Jessica and Tony Witt live and breathe dance. They share their love for dance at Amoré Dance, the studio they co-own in KC. Their experienced staff leads ballroom, Chicago stepping, salsa, and Zumba sessions for adults and kids, guiding guests through simplified but sweat-inducing merengue, cumbia, belly-dancing, tango, and cha-cha steps. Classes do not require partners, so mannequins and coat racks may be left at home. For those interested in a more traditional dance experience, Amoré also offers a full slate of ballroom classes in styles such as rumba, waltz, foxtrot, and swing. No matter what type of dance they study, students will enjoy a spacious studio and a versatile schedule that leaves plenty of time to practice moves at home and in workplace elevators.