Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it’s extremely rude to try on someone else’s eyes without asking. Take control of what they see with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$45 for a 90-minute custom massage (a $90 value)<p>
$75 for a microdermabrasion package (a $157 total value)
- 60-minute massage (a $68 value)
- Medical-grade microdermabrasion (a $59 value), which includes deep cleansing, exfoliating microdermabrasion, oxygen and vitamin-infused misting treatment, and application of sunscreen
- Microcurrent facial toning treatment (a $30 value)
- Massage and microdermabrasion are performed on separate visits<p>
$99 for a 90-minute total package facial (a $233 value)
- Eyebrow shaping and lip wax
- Deep-pore cleansing and microdermabrasion
- 10-minute facial steam
- Microcurrent facial toning treatment
- Custom mask
- Application of moisturizer<p>
Amore Francesca Salon & Spa
The first sight to greet guests of Amore Francesca Salon & Spa is a petite crystal chandelier. The second is a marble-topped desk where a friendly greeter waits to answer any questions. And the third is likely the inside of guests' eyelids, since they'll probably have to blink by that point. Once they open their eyes again, they can see that the sleek, elegant decor continues past the reception area to the salon itself, where wine-colored chairs and large mirrors stand ready to receive them.
Inside these chic environs, clients enjoy a multitude of services from beauty experts skilled in creating fresh looks and eliminating stress. Stylists cut and color hair, or add dimensional ombre color. A licensed aesthetician pampers skin with custom facials and and microcurrent toning treatments, and a massage therapist gently undoes muscular knots. Newcomers don't have to make an appointment for any of these services to feel welcome, however—the staff encourages visitors to drop by at any time to look around or practice their delivery on the old "No, I got all of them cut!" line.