What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today’s Groupon to Amore Infused. Choose between the following options:
- For $75, you get a prix fixe meal for two (up to a $177 total value), which includes:
- Amuse-bouche (a $15 value)
- Two first courses (up to an $11 value each)
- One starter (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each), including two accompaniments of sautéed brussel sprouts (a $6 value each) and sweet corn & red potato curried hash (a $5 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $22 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $16 value each)<p>
- For $120, you get a prix fixe dinner for four (up to a $339 value), which includes:
- Amuse-bouche (a $15 value)
- Four first courses (up to an $11 value each)
- Two starters (up to a $16 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24 value each), including four accompaniments of sautéed brussel sprouts (a $6 value each) and sweet corn & red potato curried hash (a $5 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $22 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $16 value each)<p>
Owner and executive chef Sean Langan curates a prix fixe menu of dishes that embody Amore Infused’s philosophy of crafting Italian and other European fare with organic ingredients whenever possible. An amuse-bouche jump-starts the meal with an alarm clock of flavor to ensure taste buds don’t sleep through dessert. Diners begin their four courses with a small salad of prosciutto and melon dressed with honey vinaigrette or Dungeness-crab bisque seasoned with sherry. Shareable starters deliver slabs of imported cheese on homemade black-truffle crackers or scoop out red-pepper hummus with flatbread. Five hearty entrees sate the cravings of all manner of guest, with a broiled lamb rack with yukon-gold hash for big appetites, fresh-basil-and-potato gnocchi in a brown-butter herb sauce for vegetarians, or pepper-crusted filet medallions for hungry Olympians. Sweet teeth savor decadent ingredients layered to form chocolate lava cake crowned with molten cherries or tiramisu infused with Myer’s rum and crème de cacao. Throughout the meal, glasses of house red or white varietals wash down each savory bite better than grape-jelly cocktails.
Guests settle into seats in one of Amore Infused’s multiple dining areas, such as the chef’s main dining room, a bright chamber lined with two-tone chairs, white banquettes, and a wall designed to hold bottles of wine or three-dimensional diagrams of the food pyramid. Textured squares decorate columns with warm light along the bar overlooked by a VIP cabana with leather ottomans and plush red and white curtains.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required on Friday and Saturday nights. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.