Certified technician aims to reduce the number of fat cells in chosen areas of the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Equipment: Meridian Lapex BCS Pro Lipo Laser
About Amoré Laser
Led by Dr. Gregory Hobbs and owner Shari Freteluco, Amoré Laser's team of technicians revivifies exteriors with traditional spa services with Medlite and Candela laser technology. Prior to treatments, staff members discuss skin concerns with patients to find the right procedure, whether it be laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, or a spider-vein treatment to keep legs from looking like a Charlotte’s Web book jacket.