Choose from Three Options
$12 for $20 worth of falafel sandwiches, fries or bowls
$16 for two Groupons, each good for a falafel combo ($24 value)
- One regular sized falafel with unlimited toppings per voucher
- One small order of double-fried French fries per voucher
- One small soda per voucher
$49 for catered falafel tray for up to 10 people ($65 value)
- Falafel sandwiches for 10
- Sides of hummus, tahini, and green pickles
- Naked salad with tomato and cucumber
- Red cabbage
When Scott and Arianne Bennett visited Amsterdam more than ten years ago, they were inspired. Not by the city's canals or its iconic museums, but by its ubiquitous falafel shops. They decided to bring Amsterdam's take on the Middle Eastern classic to America, and the first Amsterdam Falafelshop was born.
Today, there are seven shops across the country, all serving pitas (and gluten-free bowls) stuffed with falafel balls. They're topped with a choice of 22 toppings and sauces, ranging from falafel classics—hummus, chopped cucumbers, and tomatoes—to Dutch mayo and house-made peanut "saus." Those sauces, along with curried ketchup, also make an ideal dipper for the shop's double-fried French fries.