Photographers use fancy terms, such as shutter speed, metering, and clicky metal box that makes time be still. Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$89 for a senior-photo package with digital images (a $620 value)
- 60-minute on-location photo shoot for a high-school senior
- Five edited, high-resolution digital images
- Eight wallet-size prints and two 5”x7” prints<p>
$79 for a family-photo package with digital images (a $550 value)
- 60-minute on-location photo shoot for a family or kids
- Five edited, high-resolution digital images<p>
$59 for a family-photo package (a $360 value)
- 60-minute on-location photo shoot
- Two 5”x7” prints and one 8”x10” print<p>
Amy Gillespie Photography
For Professional Photographers of America member Amy Gillespie, snapping pictures is a full-time passion that revolves around three words: live, laugh, and love. Her motto celebrates the positives in life, and her career as a photographer memorializes them in print. Amy’s affable attitude tends to rub off on her subjects who grin in earnest during family, infant, and pet photo shoots. She also ups the risqué factor with pinup and boudoir shots taken on-location. Once the shutter stops snapping, Amy shows proofs to her clients, who select favorites to be digitized or printed and faxed to adoring fans.