What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra or first balcony seating (up to $65.85 value)
- $37 for one G-Pass ticket for mid orchestra or rear loge (up to $76.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Grant’s journey to the throne of “Queen of Christian Pop” began: with the 1977 self-titled debut that she recorded at the age of 15
- Her coronation: 1982’s Age to Age, featuring her hit “El Shaddai,” which garnered her first Grammy and became the first Christian album ever to go platinum
- Other achievements of her nearly four-decade career: more than 30 million albums sold, six Grammys, 25 Dove Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and induction into the Christian Music Hall of Fame
- How she merged the words of Christian and secular music: with catchy hits such as 1991’s “Baby Baby,” filled with universal messages of hope that only an ogre who failed to make it as an opera star could object to
- What to expect from her show: hits and reflective songs from her upcoming album, Be Still and Know… Hymns and Faith, accompanied by her signature bare feet
Steven Curtis Chapman
- 58: Chapman’s unrivaled number of Gospel Music Association Dove Awards
- 26: Chapman’s prolific album output (including greatest hits collections) since 1987
- 5: the number of Grammys in Chapman’s award pile
- The Glorious Unfolding: Chapman’s second album of 2013
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: where you can find a physical copy of Chapman’s first album of 2013, Deep Roots
- Inspirational Chapman quote: “This is life we’ve been given, made to be lived out, so… live out loud.”
- Witty Chapman quote about country music that shows what a sweet guy he is: “There’s nothing like a good cheating song to make me want to run home to be with my wife.”
- What to expect from the show: country and pop-tinged gospel hits from his storied career, waves of worship, and audiences singing along
1: where Laura Story’s “Blessings” reached on the Billboard Christian Music Charts
- “One of the best-kept secrets in Christian music”: Crosswalk.com’s take on Jason Gray, which makes him no longer a secret.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.