All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $65 for one G-Pass ticket for mid to mid parterre or front mezzanine seating (up to $95.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening of Love feat. Monica
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles (“Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life), spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine,” and just dropped her latest album, Code Red, which features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Donell Jones: In 1999 everyone knew what’s up thanks to Donell’s breakthough #1 hit “You Know What’s Up?” During his performance, expect a set of classics such as “Knocks Me Off My Feet” and “Where I Wanna Be” alongside new tracks from his latest album, Forever.
- Also Appearing: Mario (“Let Me Love You”), Soul for Real (“Candy Rain”), and Mario Winans (“I Don’t Want to Know”)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.