All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though India and Indiana are roughly the same word, their cuisine offerings are worlds apart. Find out the difference two letters make with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for a three-course Indian meal for two (up to a $49.60 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- One order of bread or one accompaniment (up to a $3.25 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.25 value each)<p>
$44 for a three-course Indian meal for four (up to a $99.20 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two orders of bread or one accompaniment (up to a $3.25 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $4.25 value each) <p>
Click here to see the full menu. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Not valid until 6/1/12. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for Tandoori Passion or daily specials. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About An Indian Affair
Chef Gary Bakshi, who grew up in New Delhi, has always been smitten with the spices and flavours of India. As a young man, he trained at the five-star Maurya Sheraton Hotel, where he honed the culinary skills that would carry him through the next 26 years working in local kitchens. In 2005, he and his wife Anu decided to bring the sensuous tastes of India to Vancouver, where they opened An Indian Affair. Within the warm, romantic eatery, Gary crafts a menu that's marked by contemporary takes on Indian classics, such as mango chicken topped with crackling mustard seed.