Choose from Five Options
- C$22 for an Indian meal for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a C$43.97 total value)
- C$44 for an Indian meal for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a C$87.94 total value)
- C$24 for an Indian meal for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$43.97 total value)
- C$48 for an Indian meal for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$87.94 total value)
- C$15 for C$30 worth of Indian food
For the Indian meal, each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $33.90 value)
See the full menu.
An Indian Affair
Chef Gary Bakshi, who grew up in New Delhi, has always been smitten with the spices and flavours of India. As a young man, he trained at the five-star Maurya Sheraton Hotel, where he honed the culinary skills that would carry him through the next 20 years working in local kitchens. In 2005, he and his wife Anu decided to bring the sensuous tastes of India to Vancouver, where they opened An Indian Affair. Within the warm, romantic eatery, Gary crafts a menu that's marked by contemporary takes on Indian classics, such as mango chicken topped with crackling mustard seed and chickpea sculptures of Robocop.
95% of 668 customers recommend
“The food is really good and the service is wonderful.”
“Excellent food and service”
“Fantastic prompt service!! Wonderful food and a great cuppa chai tea!!”