People loosen their belts after meals because they no longer have to worry that their stomachs will escape through their belly buttons in search of food. Keep stomachs sedentary with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a Vietnamese dinner for two (up to a $64 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two cocktails (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$45 for a Vietnamese dinner for four (up to a $128 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Four cocktails (up to a $10 value each)<p>
Native Vietnamese chefs cover An Nhau’s wooden tables with modern and traditional dishes concocted from fresh vegetables, meats, herbs, and spices. Catfish simmers in a clay pot, curry cloaks tofu and chicken, and fillets of salmon sizzle atop grills. Indoors, saffron-hued murals of Vietnamese street scenes peep through the fronds of potted palms, and outside floral-printed banquettes line a patio flanked by sheer red curtains and off-duty waiters posing as live bamboo.
172 Bedford Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11211