Like a car that runs on olive oil, Mediterranean food transports you to another place and requires olive oil. Taste another place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for dinner for two (up to an $86.90 total value), including:
- One appetizer (up to a $25.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $9 value each)
$75 for dinner for four (up to a $173.80 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $25.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $9 value each)
Appetizers on the prix fixe menu include mixed olives, shepherd salad, and hummus. Entrees include chicken shish kebab, vegetable casserole, and grilled trout. Dessert selections, such as baklava and Turkish-style custard, rotate daily.
Named for a picturesque Turkish province nestled in the mountains, AnTalia is a Mediterranean restaurant co-owned by its manager and an experienced Turkish chef. As master of the kitchen, AnTalia's chef fills the menu with classic dishes such as iskender kebabs, featuring slices of lamb shaved from a sizzling gyro rotisserie atop a pita with made-from-scratch tomato sauce and garlic yogurt. To create an inviting dining atmosphere for these dishes, flickering candles illuminate earth tones and soft lime accent walls, and a wreath of ferns frames a panel of river stones. Additionally, an indoor balcony offers a unique space for private events, such as birthdays and short-distance bungee-jump contests.