Return to the deal

Anantara Thai Spa - Valley Village

75-Minute Hot-Stone Massage for One or Two with Aromatherapy at Anantara Thai Spa (Up to 59% Off)

The Fine Print

  • Expires Feb 20th, 2013.
  • Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
  • See the rules that apply to all deals.

Questions and Answers 3 questions

Q:

i would like to bring my 15 year old son; is the couples voucher the way to go?

glenn k.  asked on  Jul 13, 2012

A:

Yes, buy a couples massage. All kids under 18 must be with a parent at the time of the session. Thanks!

Bridget B.  from  Self  replied on  Jul 13, 2012

Q:

Good Morning - Is the entire 75 minute massage with hot stones or do the employees use their hands at all?

KELLY S.  asked on  Jul 13, 2012

A:

90 % of the massage is hot stone. The other 10% is massage using the hands. Primarily it's hot stone.

Bridget B.  from  Self  replied on  Jul 13, 2012

Q:

Just to verify the couples message is for 2 people (lol) at $99. In the fine print it indicates limit one per person. I would only need to buy one deal for my boyfriend and I, right?

Humbe F.  asked on  Jul 13, 2012

A:

Hi Humbe! That is correct, you would only need to purchase one Groupon because it is valid for two people.

Kristi D.  from  Groupon  replied on  Jul 13, 2012

1 - 3 of 3 questions

Grouber