A sore back is often the result of days spent hunching over keyboards or playing catch with wet bags of flour. Get back in the game with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a 60-minute Swedish massage and a foot scrub for one (a $70 value)
- $67 for a 60-minute Swedish massage and a foot scrub for two (a $140 value)
- $49 for a 60-minute hot-stone aromatherapy massage for one (a $100 value)
- $89 for a 60-minute hot-stone aromatherapy massage for two (a $200 value)
- $85 for a spa package for one, including a 60-minute hot-stone aromatherapy massage with hot oil, 15-minute foot scrub, and a 30-minute mini facial with organic product, including gentle exfoliation, massage, and masque (a $175 value)
Certified massage therapists ease stress and muscle tension with gentle strokes facilitated by heated oil. An exfoliating scrub can help banish dead cells from feet; alternatively, hot stones send relaxing warmth deep below muscles' steely outer layers. The spa package for one combines all these elements and adds a mini facial to make skin glow.
Anantara Thai Spa
With experience acquired while operating two spas on Phuket Island in Thailand, the owners of Anantara Thai Spa coach their team in authentic Thai massage techniques and expert skincare services. In addition to the assisted stretching of Thai massage, certified therapists also assuage taut sinews with other modalities, including deep-tissue and reflexology, enhanced with aromatherapy, soothing hot oil, and heated stones forged by Stone Age blacksmiths. The crew refreshes complexions with natural Éminence Organic Skin Care products that bolster facials and soothing skincare rituals.
The spa's atmosphere also reflects the traditional Thai theme, including a softly lit waiting area with muted earth tones and tall bamboo plants. After treatments, staffers direct patrons toward an elegant and spacious shower for their convenience and offer a bottle of cold water or hot tea to sip.
94% of 760 customers recommend
“It was amazing! ”
“Did not see the parking structure, but no problem. Massage was excellent. Kim worked a lot of knots out in my shoulders. Overall it was great! ”
“So nice! I really enjoyed it!”