Though best known for expanding the limits of human thought, the great philosophers were also ardent proponents of skin treatments—rarely furrowing their brows without first applying a de-furrowing cucumber mask. Wipe out your own philosophical furrows with today's Groupon to Ananya Spa on Elliott Avenue. Choose from the following three options:
- For $33, you get $66 worth of waxing services
- For $47, you get a 60-minute aromatherapy massage (a $95 value)
- For $70, you get a microderm spa facial (a $140 value)
Ananya’s soothing services and high-quality products have earned it a place on Citysearch’s Top 10 list for the past five years. Beauty hunters can opt to wax away $66 worth of their body hair; indulge in an hour-long, essential oil-infused aromatherapy massage; or clear the barnacles from their skull-hulls with the rejuvenating and remineralizing microderm spa facial.
- I love the loft atmosphere in the spa, and although this was only my first time visiting for a massage, the service was spectacular and I look forward to making another appointment soon. – TracyG81, Citysearch
- Wonderful "hidden" gem of a spa. I've been there twice and received great service both times. – Erica W., Yelp